Vegetable tagine with seasonal vegetables, chickpeas, preserved lemons, dates, and tomatoes, spiced with cinnamon and coriander. Vegetarian or Vegan - see options below.
This catering option includes:
- Vegetable tagine
- wholemeal cous cous (can be served with quinoa for GF option)
- jajik (yoghurt dips with dill & cucumber, contains milk) or tahini sauce (vegan, contains sesame)
- zhug (coriander hot sauce)
- toasted almonds & coriander to garnish
- instructions on how to serve your meal
This meal is best served with a starter and/or dessert course.
To make a full Middle Eastern Feast you can wine, lavosh, olives, dips, extra salads or a sweet treat box to your order. A full Friday dinner in Dvir's family's house would have starters of dips, breads/crackers, salads and olives, with the main course of a meat dish, grains and more salad. This was usually followed by mint/sage tea and dessert or fresh fruit & salted nuts.
We're happy to adapt the menu to add in your favourites or to dietary requirements. Get in touch with Nicola for more information.
A few things about our catering:
- Pick up at the deli during opening hours
- We need a minimum of 3 days for catering orders but best to give us notice to ensure we're stocked up and have time to prepare what you'd like.
- Orders must be paid for in full 3 days before the event. Orders cancelled within a week of the event will not be refunded as we will have purchased and started preparations for the order. Otherwise we're happy to refund in full unless otherwise stated
- Some menu items may change depending on vegetables in season and products in stock
- Minimum order of 8 people needed for this menu