Tender fish cakes made with local hake cooked in a Moroccan style midly spiced red pepper sauce.
This catering option includes:
- fish cakes in mildly spiced red pepper sauce
- cinnamon & date rice
- garlic & dill yoghurt sauce
- cucumber pickles
- dill to garnish
- instructions on how to reheat and serve your meal
This meal is best served with a starter and/or dessert course.
To make a full Middle Eastern Feast you can wine, lavosh, olives, dips, extra salads or a sweet treat box to your order. A full Friday dinner in Dvir's family's house would have starters of dips, breads/crackers, salads and olives, with the main course of a meat and fish dishes, grains and more salad. This is usually followed by mint/sage tea and dessert or fresh fruit & salted nuts.
We're happy to adapt the menu to add in your favourites or to dietary requirements. Get in touch with Nicola for more information.
A few things about our catering:
- Pick up at the deli during opening hours
- We need a minimum of 3 days for catering orders but best to give us notice to ensure we're stocked up and have time to prepare what you'd like. We source the fish locally and can only buy it twice weekly so the more notice we get the better.
- Orders must be paid for in full 3 days before the event. Orders cancelled within a week of the event will not be refunded as we will have purchased and started preparations for the order. Otherwise we're happy to refund in full unless otherwise stated
- Some menu items may change depending on vegetables in season and products in stock
- Minimum order of 4 people needed for this menu